Thursday, October 30, 2008

Interesting weeked ^^v (Part 3)

The movie Tropic Thunder is worse than expected... Too many American jokes, hopelessly Stephen Chow replication... Sigh~~~ The important point that I wanna point out in this movie is: Wat is ur identity? The black Australian guy is the main character in IronMan, something Jr. ^^ I am not good w names *Wink* Anyway, why did he hav to go thru all the trouble to become black? Is it worth it so as to get the role in the movie? Back to our case, is it worth it to put on a mask just so tat v can fit onto our stages in life? Well, a point worth considering, yet no absolute answer... It all depends on you... And this is free will ^^

On the day of Deepavali, i am so so sad... :'( I hav to attend a BB officer basic training course ><" Ended up being sent to lectures from 9am till 5.30pm... Walao maybe coz long time din hav lectures dy, keep falling asleep ><... Summore i am the second fr the front, often hav to use the person in front's head as cover so that the instructor cant c me sleeping ^^ This course yet again (sigh so many times le) reminded me tat investment in people often bears greater fruit and bring much joy to us... At times, when v wanna buy stuff for ourselves, v may think tat its too expensive la etc etc... But then somehow for me, i dont feel much pain if i m investing presents for frends... It just somehow doesnt hurt much ^^ Coz i know my father in heaven is damn rich (mark my words man~~~) and i m willing to be a channel of blessing to bless those around me...

Then later tat day when i finished my course, aunty called to say tonight v makan outside. Now this is something pretty weird coz she usually prefers to cook for us, and say "outside food no good la, oil no good la, not balance la", etc etc... ^^ Hmmm... Something fishy going on keke... She told me thru phone tat someone accepted Christ. Immediately i know its seng ^^ Y? Coz he is the only one at home w aunty hahaha... This time cant cabut dy hohoho... Caren jie left in the morning i presume, and anyway she is a Christian already (or so i assume ><"), Yan Man (a nurse who kicked me down to my current small room sob sob) is also a Christian (yet again assuming), Jimmy and me in church, so must be seng seng ^^ Pandai leh *wink* Aunty memang geng... And I thank God for her ^^ At least the many times b4 this I cant pull seng in, aunty sekejab gao dim... She is gifted in sharing the gospel... Sigh~~ For me this is something i need to reinforce and learn, and mark my words it doesnt come about naturally in me... So will be having a tough time ahead...

Then finally joie jie can meet Yan man tat night... ^^ I forgot to ask joie jie wat she think about yan man... Me and seng hav been telling joie jie about yan man and how she assembles joie jie in her... err... aura? Haha this is something I noticed though, from all of my female frends i noticed that most of them are diff in a way (not tat i hav a lots of female frend lol) Dunno how to explain le ^^ Anyway joie jie plz drop a comment here about wat u think about yan man ya after that short dinner together thanx~

At about 12.20am tuesday morning, something urgent came about... And guess wat? Becoz of Deepavali, the cleaner (who is Indian) is off duty. Yet Tuesday morning kindy will be functioning as usual... Gulp... Jimmy mentioned that he will be going back to church to become the cleaner... I was like "OMG"... zzz... His job description macam not included all these... Then it strike me that he will be doing it ALONE... Cold sweat... Sigh~~~ I cant leave him alone right? (keke machonya ^^) So ended up both of us go and start cleaning up the kindy classroom and meal area. Later i found out that he was particularly concern about the cleanliness of the classroom is becoz of HFM (hand, foot and mouth disease). Apparently, some of the children kena dy somehow and he is afraid of the HFM spreading in the kindy. Apparently his job makes him aware of the situation in the church. And i am glad that i can help him in cleaning up the place. V started out at 12.30am and finished at about 3.30am... 3 hours not bad le... Coz according to Jimmy the cleaner took about 4 hours ^^ Anyhow I only help out abit only, like lap the tables, sapu lantai, empty the rubbish bin, and... Err... apart from playing the piano nothing le ^^ Jimmy pulak clean up the toilets, lap lantai, sapu lantai, lap meja, empty the rubbish bin... My nose is leaking all the while >< And this was the consequences... Plz refer part 1 ^^

This event reminds me of yet another thing (swt how come so many reminder zzz). God ministry will keep on going, with or without u... And becoz it's free will, u urself then decide whether u wanna join in His ministry... Alwez ppl will think tat v often get nothing back materially if v invest too much time on God's ministry... Coz it is true in a way... At times v alwez kena critic here n there, disappointments here n there, and many many things to pull u down... Then does it mean that v shud stop ministering? For those faint hearted, perhaps its time to grow stronger in the Lord... Nothing that u r facing now is unbearable, coz He permits only the bearable for us to bear... But for me, though at times i feel discouraged, somehow the returns are much much more... Y do i say this? Next episode then ^^...

5 comments:

trypanosoma said...

where is the next episode?

Me said...

my comment on her? We dont look alike...aura?? gosh!~...i know nothing abt the aura thingy? meaning her friends alwiz laugh seeing her face too?? sob sob..just like wat caren and wee yee said..swt...physically we are not alike, other than that.. i dunno ler..coz dont really know her ma...you should tell me....put it in words that in which way we resembles each other?

trypanosoma said...

Aunty is gifted in sharing the gospel.You n Jimmy show it to me in daily act.

Me said...

me? mE?

Peow Teik said...

Wow... Din expect got anything here ^^ Joie, about Yeman i dunno le... I dun really know her de keke... From first impression just thought tat she and u have special "thingy" tat is alike. Dunno how to describe it. ^^ Seng, Aunty very dahsyat de... She cari makan de ma so very geng keke... Me one baka only... Daily act also din realize pun ==" Anyhow i still hav alot to learn... Sigh~~ Next episodes me already posted up ^^ In musical forms... Expressing using suitable songs... Brain dead recently, coz HPLC dead, report dead (nothing to report =="), and emotionally dead ^^