Thursday, November 6, 2008

Need Help~~~

I will be in-charged of organising 2 events this very coming month. First one quite urgent is the fund raising program. Me incharge of stalls selling stuff. I need help and suggestion regarding wat stuff to sell. Services as well. Plz let me know of any suggestion thanx. B4 mid of November plz...

Another thing is the planning of the whole game session for next year. Macam alot to think about. Sigh~~~ Welcome any suggestion... Got 3 groups: Pre-junior (5-8 yrs); junior (9-12yrs); and senior group (13yrs and above). I m lacking of brain sap n ideas to work about. Do continue to pray for both events. Thank you~~

6 comments:

Me said...

sell food lor...depending where is the event and ppl of what age will be there...i think sell drinks will be good if it is gonna be a hot day.maybe u can make bubble tea???.. i did that on my canteen day..and we hot the highest seller :) heheh.
make sandwiches lar..easy and not messy

Peow Teik said...

Joie jie... Food and games session not under my care... I had the toughest of all: Selling souvenirs... Tak laku at all tat one =="

trypanosoma said...

u mentioned on services as well. what do u mean by services?

Peow Teik said...

Services up to date are: Massaging, Car washing, and err... I think that's all ^^ So basically services is also under my care o.O"

Me said...

do some greeting cards, key chains, handmade photo frames,bookmark, notepad, etc.

Peow Teik said...

Yup... Thanx joie... Will get some kids to do some crafts... Then update abit here:
Oldnewpaper and aluminium tin cans recycle, balloon sculpturing, and perhaps sticker photo taking... Thank you guys for contributing ^^